ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE ANCIENT ART OF INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE?
Are you a massage therapist looking to expand your repertoire? Are you interested in a career within the holistic field and looking for somewhere to start your journey? Are you looking to learn a new and exciting skill that you can share with your family and friends?
Indian head massage is a traditional and beautiful therapy that focuses on the upper back, neck, shoulders, arms, face, scalp and hair. This certified course will be taught by our very own Holistic Therapist Adrienne!!
What will I learn?
- The history, effects and benefits of Indian head massage.
- Massage techniques for upper back, neck, shoulders, arms, face, scalp and hair.
- Information on how to choose and use oils for Indian Head Massage.
- How to perform a professional consultation.
- Contraindications for Indian head massage.
- Information on the chakras.
- Variations of techniques for recipients in a sitting, lying and reclining position.
Date: Friday, 7th of October – Sunday, 9th of October.
Times: Friday 18:00–21:30, Saturday 10:00–18:00 and Sunday 10:00–17:00
Location: Nautilus Beauty & Holistic Therapies Centre, Fairview. To book, please call (01) 5340003. https://nautilusdublin.com/
A deposit of €100 will secure your place, this is non-refundable. To avoid disappointment book early as places are limited.